Courses Offered in EBSU and JAMB Cut Off Marks
In this article, we are going to provide you with information on all the accredited courses offered in EBSU, as well as, EBSU admission requirements. EBSU aspirants that are still considering the career to pursue can take a stroll to know the courses offered in EBSU; your curiosity will not be left unsatisfied, I promise!
EBSU Cut Off Mark
The JAMB cut off mark for Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is 180. Meanwhile, strive to score as high as possible in order to increase your chances of getting admitted.
List of courses offered in EBSU
As usual, we have arranged all the courses offered in EBSU alphabetically and according to their respective Faculties.
Faculty of Agricultural and Natural Resource Management
- Animal science
- Agricultural Economics and extension
- Crop science and environmental management
- Fishery and Aquaculture
Faculty of Basic Medical Science
Faculty of Clinical Medicine
- Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Education
- Agricultural Education
- Business education
- Building and Woodwork Technology Education
- Education Administration and Planning
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Computer Science
- Education Economics
- Education English
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Education Religious studies
- Educational Foundations
- Educational Management
- Electrical and Electronic Technology Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Health Education
- Home Economics
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Integrated Science
- Mechanical Metalwork Technology Education
- Social Studies
- Technical and Vocational Education
Faculty of Engineering
- Food Science and Technology
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Management Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Management
- Public Administration
Faculty of Science
- Applied Biology
- Applied Microbiology
- Computer Science
- Geology and Exploration
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics and Statistics
- Industrial Physics
Faculty of Health Science and Technology
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing science
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
- English language and literature
- History and International Relations
- Language and linguistics
- Mass communication
- Philosophy and Religion
- Political science
- Sociology and Anthropology
EBSU Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE, WAEC, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Applicants must selected Ebonyi State University as the first or second choice of study during JAMB registration.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WAEC, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- Candidate must make at least 180 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for EBSU post UTME screening exercise.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age in the year of admission. Candidates would have to provide proof of this either with a birth certificate or an affidavit.
We hope this was helpful enough. If you have any questions regarding the accredited courses in Ebonyi state University, please scroll down and post your question in the comment section below.
Approved: EBSU 2019/2020 Academic Calendar
School Hostel Versus Off-campus Hostels: Which is Better?
Courses Offered in Auchi Poly and their cut off marks
2020 Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses
Unpopular Yet Amazing New Courses You Can Study in Nigeria
Leave a Reply