Pan-Atlantic University Courses, School Fees, Cutoff Marks And Requirements
This is for applicants interested in the Pan-Atlantic University Courses, School Fees, Cutoff Marks, And Requirements.
About Pan-Atlantic University
Pan-Atlantic University Nigeria is a private university located in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in 2002, Pan-Atlantic University aims to provide students with an education based on moral and spiritual values within the context of international standards of academic excellence.
Pan-Atlantic University is accredited by the Nigerian University Commission. Graduates are equipped with the skills and knowledge to become responsible leaders and positively impact businesses, communities, and the environment.
The university aims to cultivate future leaders with entrepreneurial mindsets, professional competence, moral rectitude, and social responsibility. It prides itself on developing students with a thirst for excellence, lifelong learning, and service to humanity.
Through its programs and initiatives, Pan-Atlantic University remains committed to building a more just, humane and prosperous society. Overall, the institution seeks to foster the intellectual, moral, social, and spiritual development of its students.
Courses Offered By Pan-Atlantic University
School of Media and Communication
- BSc. Mass Communication
- BSc. Information Science and Media Studies
- School of Management and Social Sciences
- BSc. Accounting
- BSc. Business Administration
- BSc. Economics
- BSc. Finance
School of Science and Technology
- BSc. Computer Science
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
PAU offers graduate degree programmes at two levels – Masters degrees and Ph.D. programmes.
PAU offers Master’s programmes in business administration, film production, and media and communication.
- MBA (Full-time)
- Executive MBA
- Modular-Executive MBA
- M.Sc. in Film Production
- Full-time M.Sc. in Media and Communication
- Part-time M.Sc. in Media and Communication
PAU offers full-time doctoral programmes in the following areas:
- Management. The four-year PhD in management programme began in 2006. This programme provides a solid foundation for those who aspire to a career in the research, study, and teaching disciplines that underlay business administration.
- Communication. The three-year PhD in Media and Communication programme began in 2013. The programme aims to institute and nurture a robust culture of research consonant with the highest professional competence, ethical conduct, and academic excellence in communication and media.
Pan-Atlantic University School Fees
Tuition Fees Per Student for all Academic Sessions
1. ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND ECONOMICS
- YEAR I – N 2,312,500
- YEAR II – N 2,271,000
- YEAR III – N 2,028,000
- YEAR IV – N 2,028,000
2. MASS COMMUNICATION
- YEAR I – N 2,587,500
- YEAR II – N 2,541,000
- YEAR III – N 2,136,000
- YEAR IV – N 2,136,000
3. INFORMATION SCIENCE AND MEDIA STUDIES
- YEAR I – N 2,642,500
- YEAR II – N 2,595,000
- YEAR III – N 2,244,000
- YEAR IV – N 2,244,000
4. COMPUTER SCIENCE
- YEAR I – N 2,532,500
- YEAR II – N 2,487,000
- YEAR III – N 2,244,000
- YEAR IV – N 2,244,000
5. ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
- YEAR I – N 2,835,000
- YEAR II – N 2,784,000
- YEAR III – N 2,684,000
- YEAR IV – N 2,784,000
Fee Payment Structure
Students who have been admitted via Direct Entry are to pay the same amount as their classmates
- An acceptance fee of ₦250,000 to be paid on admission. This non-refundable sum will form part of the first semester’s fees. This applies to first-year students and students who have just been admitted via Direct Entry
- The tuition fee is payable in two equal installments before the beginning of each semester.
Pan-Atlantic University Cutoff Mark
The official JAMB cutoff mark for applicants of PAU is 180. This is the same for all courses in the institution.
This serves both as the PAU JAMB cutoff mark and the PAU departmental cut-off mark.
All 2023 JAMB candidates who scored a minimum of 180 and above, who also chose the Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos as their choice of institution are eligible to buy the PAU Post UTME.
PAU Departmental Cutoff Mark 2023
Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos PAU Departmental Cut Off Marks 2023/2024 has not been officially released. The following are just assumed points. Please always confirm from an official source.
PAU Faculty of Medical Sciences Cutoff Mark
Medicine – 250 and Above
PAU Faculty of Law Cutoff Mark
Law – 240 and above
Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, etc – 190 and above
Please that PAU admission processes are competitive and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
Pan-African University Admission Requirements
- Those who made Pan-Atlantic University their first choice in the 2023/2024 UTME Application form.
- All other Candidates interested in studying at Pan-Atlantic University who did not select Pan-Atlantic University as their first choice.
Candidates must have obtained a JAMB score of 220 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME Examination.
₦1,500.00 to be paid after filling out the online application for
UTME Entry Requirements
- A score of 220 or above from the 2023 JAMB exam.
- O’ Level result (5 credits, Mathematics and English inclusive )
- Apply through here
- A candidate must be at least 16 years old within the month that the session begins (for now, academic sessions at Pan-Atlantic University begin in October)
- UTME subjects combination requirements:
School of Management and Social Sciences (SMSS) Courses are:
- Business Administration
- The required UTME subjects are English language, Mathematics, Economics, Financial Accounting/Commerce or any other Arts or Social Science subject.”
School of Media and Communication (SMC) Courses are:
- Mass Communication
UTME Subjects: English Language and any three subjects from Arts, Social Science.
- Information Science and Media Studies
UTME Subjects: English Language and any three subjects from Sciences, Arts, or Social Science (Mathematics is an added advantage)
School of Science and Technology (SST) Courses are:
- Computer Science
UTME Subjects: English, Mathematics, Physics, and any one of the following: Biology, Chemistry, Geography or Economics.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
UTME Subjects: English, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
- Candidates will be invited for a screening exercise (schedule below).
- On completion of our evaluation, an admission decision will be made and, if positive, an offer letter will be sent within two weeks.
- An indication of the acceptance of the offer should be made by paying a deposit within two weeks. A pre-arrival guide will be sent to successful candidates.
- For hostel details, please visit www.pau.edu.ng/life/accommodation/
- Accepted candidates are expected to arrive on campus at least a day before registration begins.
Admission Screening Schedule
Dates for our interviews will be announced.
That’s all we have for you on Pan-Atlantic University Courses, School Fees, Cutoff Marks, And Requirements.