2019/2020 UNIBEN Physical Clearance Date & Guide
This is to inform all newly admitted students that the date for the commencement of the physical clearance for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced by the management of the University of Benin. If you have been searching about [UNIBEN physical clearance date, when will UNIBEN start physical clearance, UNIBEN physical clearance procedure, documents for UNIBEN physical clearance, requirements for UNIBEN Physical clearance], then your search is over.
The set date for the commencement of the physical clearance exercise is on the 7th of January, 2019. It is worthy to note that this date is just the starting date and NOT the set date for everyone. All successful candidates are expected to pay their acceptance fee, upload relevant documents and request for clearance before proceeding for face-to-face clearance at the designated locations.
Procedure for UNIBEN Physical Clearance
- Complete your online clearance and request for physical clearance
- Make 6 copies of your basic documents as listed below:
- Original Copy of O’ Level Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Original JAMB Result Slip
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Guarantor’s Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- Local Government of Origin Identification
- Affidavit of Non-membership of Secret Cult
- Affidavit of Good Conduct
- Get a scratch card for your O’Level result: You will be required to provide a scratch card in order to confirm the authenticity of your O’Level results.
- Snap up to 20 passport photographs: You will need as many passports as possible for your physical clearance, faculty clearance, departmental clearance, and other registrations.
- Ensure that your documents are well arranged and complete before proceeding for the face-to-face clearance to avoid picking up the correction form.
What is Correction Form?
During physical clearance, some students that their names, date of birth and other information are not the same throughout their credentials are given a correction form to fill. This is not what you should wish for as a fresher. Correction form delays your clearance. While others are done with clearance and have resumed classes, this delay could keep you out of the class. To avoid this, ensure that your date of birth, name and other information are all in harmony in all your credentials.
After Physical Clearance, then what?
Once you are done with your physical clearance, you are expected to proceed to your faculty for faculty clearance. Once you are done with that, head down to your department and perform all necessary registrations. Ensure you register your courses, GST, etc. While running around for these registrations, do not forget to attend your classes. School resumed the day your name appeared on UNIBEN KOFA!
Welcome to UNIBEN
Finally, all of us at Schoolmetro welcome you to the great University of Benin. If you enjoyed this article, check out other related articles or tell us what you think via the comment section.