Sokoto State University Cut Off Mark, Courses Offered & How to Apply
In this article, we will be clarifying aspirants and users who have been searching about [Sokoto State University Cut Off Mark, Courses Offered in Sokoto State University, How to apply for Sokoto State University Post UTME, Entry procedure for Sokoto State University, different Faculties in Sokoto State University, different Departments in Sokoto State University]. Without wasting your time, let’s get to it!
Sokoto State University Cut Off Mark
The Jamb cut off mark for Sokoto State University for all courses is 160. Meanwhile, scoring higher will increase your chances of gaining admission into the institution. If you are yet to write Jamb, you can check out our article on How to Make a Good Jamb Result in First Sitting: Top 5 Secrets.
Courses Offered in Sokoto State University
The University has three (3) Faculties and 24 departments. The list of courses offered in Sokoto State University are outlined below:
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Arabic Studies
- English Language and Linguistics
- Islamic Studies
- Nigerian languages (Hausa)
- Political Science
Faculty of Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Science Education
- Curriculum Studies
- Educational Management
- Guidance and Counselling
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
Faculty of Science
- Biological Science
- Computer Science
How to Apply for Sokoto State University Post UTME
If you chose Sokoto State University as your first or second choice and scored above 160 in JAMB, follow this simple procedure to apply for your Post UTME.
- Go to the Sokoto State University Portal.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in both spaces provided for username and password.
- Click on Update Data to provide your phone number and email address.
- Generate and print your screening payment invoice which costs two thousand (2,000) naira only. This invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
- Go to any commercial bank across the nation to make your payment.
- Alternatively, you can click the Pay Now link on the portal and pay using any of the instant Remita payment channels.
- After you have successfully made payment, log in to your account again and update your biodata, academic records and other necessary information.
- Upload your O’ Level or A’ level result in PDF format of not more than 50kb size.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
- Now, you would have to wait for a response from the University so ensure that the phone number and email address you provided are working fine. Also, endeavour to check your messages on both platforms regularly.
Was this article helpful? Well, there are more from where that came from! Check other related articles and feel free to tell us about your academic challenges. We will be more than willing to help as much as we can.