Afe Babalola University Acceptance Fee
In this article, we will be sharing the acceptance fee for various departments in Afe Babalola University (ABUAD). At the end of this article, we shall have satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [how much is ABUAD acceptance fee 2019, ABUAD school fees 2019, how much is ABUAD acceptance fee 2019/2020, ABUAD admission list, ABUAD school fees for returning student, ABUAD logo, ABUAD portal 2019, ABUAD course registration, ABUAD Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | ABUAD Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines, how to pay ABUAD acceptance fee].
What is Acceptance fee all about?
Acceptance fee is a stipulated amount of money you pay to the University to show acceptance of the admission given to you. It ranges from thousands of naira to hundreds of thousands of naira. The pricing all depends on the school which you applied to. Most times, the Acceptance fee of a University is non-refundable so you have to ensure that you are choosing the right University for you.
ABUAD Acceptance fee
The 2019/2020 ABUAD acceptance fees for all courses offered in Afe Babalola University are shared below. Note that all the figures below are in naira. The Acceptance fees must be paid to the official bank account of the school. Click HERE to check out Acceptance Fees Portal.
- Accounting: 50,000
- Aerospace and Astronautical Engineering: 200,000
- Agricultural Engineering: 200,000
- Architecture: 200,000
- Banking and Finance: 50,000
- Biochemistry: 50,000
- Biomedical Engineering: 200,000
- Biotechnology: 50,000
- Business Administration: 50,000
- Chemical Engineering: 200,000
- Chemistry: 50,000
- Civil Engineering: 200,000
- Communications and Media: 50,000
- Computer Engineering: 200,000
- Computer Science: 50,000
- Economics: 50,000
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering: 200,000
- Entrepreneurship: 50,000
- Geology: 50,000
- Health Sciences: 50,000
- Human Biology: 50,000
- Industrial Chemistry: 50,000
- Intelligence and Security Studies: 50,000
- Law: 200,000
- Marketing: 50,000
- Mathematics; 50,000
- Mechanical Engineering: 200,000
- Mechatronics Engineering: 200,000
- Medicine and surgery: 200,000
- Microbiology: 50,000
- Nursing Science: 100,000
- Peace and Conflict Studies: 50,000
- Petroleum Chemistry: 50,000
- Petroleum Engineering: 200,000
- Physics: 50,000
- Physics and Electronics: 50,000
- Pharmacy: 100,000
- Political Science: 50,000
- Social Justice: 50,000
- Sociology: 50,000
- Tourism and Events Management: 50,000
How to Pay ABUAD Acceptance fee
The Acceptance fee can either be paid manually or online. The two methods are explained below:
ABUAD Acceptance Fee Manual Payment Method
ABUAD manual acceptance fee payment is simply done by going to the banks and paying the acceptance fee into the school account for acceptance fee. After which, you would have to show proof of payment to Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti to enable you collect your Admission Letter. While filling in the teller, ensure you use the name on your certificates as the depositor’s name.
ABUAD Acceptance Fee Online Payment Method
- Visit ABUAD Official Website.
- Enter your email address and phone number in the spaces provided.
- Click on “Pay Acceptance fee Online Now”
- Confirm the payment
- After payment confirmation, input your ATM details.
- Download the payment receipt
- Download your admission letter
After Acceptance Fee Payment, What’s Next?
Once you are done with your ABUAD acceptance fee payment, the next thing is to go for your registration. The following documents are required for your registration.
- O’ Level result
- JAMB result or direct entry application slip where applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Letter of introduction from previous institutions where applicable
- JAMB admission letter and admission letter from previous institution, where applicable
- Official Transcripts for direct entry students
- Afe Babalola University Admission Letter
Congratulations to all newly admitted students and good luck to all aspirants. We hope this article was useful. Don’t forget to check out other related articles before leaving! The comment section is open for questions and clarifications; don’t be shy to ask!