2020 National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) GCE Nov/Dec Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (
Where to Purchase NABTEB GCE Form
Registration PINs/Slots for the above-named examinations for private candidates are available for purchase at:
a. NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City,
b. NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja,
c. NABTEB Area Office in Lagos,
d. NABTEB State offices Nationwide and
e. NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
Approved NABTEB centres are free to enter candidates for the examinations but they should obtain Registration PINs/Slots for each candidate from the designated selling points.
NABTEB GCE Form 2020 Fee
- The registration for:
- Nov/Dec NBC/NTC/General Education is N10,250 per candidate
- Nov/Dec ANBC/ANTC is N12,250 per candidate.
- GCE (Advanced Level) is N15,250 per candidate.
- The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
- Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
How to Register for NABTEB GCE Form 2020
Candidates should visit https://novdec.nabteb.gov.ng/ to log on with the Pin. Candidates are advised to carefully study the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centres and Trades available at each Centre, as well as other relevant instructions.
Apply Before: 24th January 2021.