UNICROSS (CRUTECH) Courses, School Fees Cutoff Marks And Requirements
This is for applicants interested in the UNICROSS (CRUTECH) Courses, School fees cutoff Marks And Requirements.
University of Cross River State also known as UNICROSS is a state-owned tertiary institution with four campuses spread across four Local Government Areas of the state.
The University was formerly known as the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH). It was renamed in February of 2021 by a bill passed at Cross River State House of Assembly which was then approved by the former governor of the State, Benedict Ayade.
The change of the tertiary institution’s name was to enable the varsity to function as a conventional University, which provides the opportunity to offer more professional courses rather than focusing on tech-related courses. The present vice chancellor of the institution is Prof Augustine Angba.
The University took back the indigenous name of the state which was held by the University of Cross River State, Uyo now the University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria till 1st October 1991 when the Federal government of Nigeria established the University of Uyo as a Federal University after the separation of the Akwa Ibom Region from Cross River State in 1987.
The University of Uyo inherited students, staff, academic programmes, and the entire facilities of the then University of Cross River State established by Cross River State in 1983.
Courses / Departments in UNICROSS
- Accountancy / Accounting
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Biological Science(s)
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Educational Administration and Planning
- Educational Foundations and Administration
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Guidance and Counseling
- Hospitality And Tourism Management
- Human Anatomy
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics with Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Technical Education
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Visual Arts and Technology
- Wood Production Engineering
CRUTECH School Fees for Freshers & Returning Students 2023/2024
|HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION FEE||30,000.00|
|HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION FEE||30,000.00|
CRUTECH ACCEPTANCE FEE 2023/2024
The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Acceptance Fee for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is N15,000 [Fifteen Thousand Naira only]. This fee is non-refundable and mandatory for every 100L/New students.
UNICROSS Cutoff Marks
The University of Cross River has released its cutoff marks for candidates who choose UNICROSS as their choice institution to know full grounds on the admission status of the school.
The minimum Cutoff mark (Mark) is vital to know while considering admission processing in a school. As approved by the JAMB cut-off mark department for the academic session, we will work relatively to 180 UNICROSS cutoff mark in the admission processes.
The official JAMB cutoff mark for UNICROSS is 160 for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The official cutoff mark for UNICROSS is the same for all courses contrary to reports. That means that all applicants who crossed the 160 mark are eligible to apply for the UNICROSS post-UTME.
UNICROSS Admission Requirements
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES O’LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Firstly, choose the University of Cross River State – UNICROSS as your FIRST choice of institution before any other consideration.
- Be at least 16 years of age at the time of application.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects for the chosen course of study and this must include Mathematics and English Language at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit level in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or approved equivalent.
For the Masters’s programme, the Candidate must possess a minimum of second-class lower division at the Bachelor’s degree level and/or a PGD with a minimum score of 60% relevant to the course of study from a recognized university.
The PGD candidate must possess a minimum of HND (Pass or Lower Credit as applicable) relevant to the course of study and a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Candidate must possess a Master’s degree with a minimum score of 60% relevant to the course of study from a recognized university.
That’s all we have for you on UNICROSS (CRUTECH) Courses, School Fees Cutoff Marks And Requirements. We hope you get all the vital information you seek.