IBBU Courses, School Fees Cutoff Marks, And Requirements
Are you looking to learn about the IBBU Courses, School Fees Cutoff Marks, And Requirements? Then this piece will be perfect for you.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBUL) is a university in Lapai, Niger State, central Nigeria. It had its first convocation in 2014. It was named after the former Nigeria Head of State General Ibrahim Babangida. The university started academic activities in the 2005/2006 academic session.
Established in 2005, the university aims to promote learning and advance knowledge through quality teaching and research.
The university aims for excellence and maintains high academic standards. It has a strong focus on developing well-rounded, entrepreneurial, and solutions-oriented graduates.
IBBU’s campus provides a conducive learning environment with modern facilities. It has sports complexes, student hostels, a health center, laboratories, libraries, auditoriums, and cafeterias. The university promotes extracurricular activities through student clubs, societies, and regular social events.
With its commitment to accessible, affordable, and quality higher education, IBBU continues to make a valuable contribution to education and society in Nigeria.
Courses / Departments in IBBU
- Actuarial Science
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Arabic Studies
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Geography
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- English Language
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry And Wildlife
- History and International Studies
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Islamic Studies
- Library and Information Science
- Local Government Studies
- Mass Communication
- Medicine and Surgery
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Transport Management
IBBU Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
The JAMB UTME Cut Off Mark for Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai (IBBU) is 150. Only candidates who scored 150 and above in their UTME result are eligible to apply for admission.
IBBU Departmental Cutoff Mark 2023
Medicine and Surgery 314
Medical Laboratory Science 256
Mechanical Engineering 260
Electronic Engineering 217
Medical Radiography 263
Civil Engineering 256
Mass Communication 265
Foreign Language 180
History and International Studies 242
English and Literary Studies 252
Theatre and Film Studies 249
Nutrition and Dietetics 224
Home Science 180
Medical Rehabilitation 235
Political Science 240
English Education 235
Social Science Education 220
Public Administration and Local Government Studies 221
Urban and Regional Planning 180
Estate Management 200
Human Physiology 205
Human Anatomy 206
Veterinary Medicine 225
Banking and Finance 218
Pure and Industrial Chemistry 216
Physics and Astronomy 203
Banking and Finance 183
Business Management 213
Foreign Language 180
Guidance and Counselling 180
Health Education 180
Home Science 200
Agricultural Extension 210
Adult Education 180
Agricultural Economics 182
Crop Science 180
Animal Science 180
BBU Lapai Tuition / School Fees Schedule
- New – N86,000.00
- Returning – N46,000.00
- New – N170,000.00
- Returning – N100,000.00
- New – N250,000.00
- Returning – N200,000.00
Mandatory Acceptance Fee for new Students: N20,000.00.
IBBU Admission Requirements
A) IBBU Admission Requirements by UTME
- Applicants must have reached the age of 16.
- Applicants must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (credits)” in their O’level result(s). This must include English, Math, and three other subjects related to their curriculum. For example, a candidate who wants to study law must have a “C” in English, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics, and Literature in English.
- Applicants must score at least 160 points in the JAMB UTME exam
- Candidates must take the IBBU post-UTME screening exam and do very well in the exam (depending on the program of study)
- No more than one sitting result is accepted for admission to IBBU
- Candidates must choose the appropriate combination of subjects for their subject. Finally, applicants must meet the specified cut-off points for their courses to gain admission to the university.
B) IBBU Admission Requirements by Direct Entry
- Candidates seeking direct admission to IBBU must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have at least five (5) credits in their O’level results. This must include English language and math. However, the results of two sessions are not allowed.
- Applicants must also be 16 years old. Applicants must obtain the JAMB registration form directly from JAMB to apply.
- Candidates must have one of the following certificates:
OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN
The admission process begins with purchasing an application form, either online or directly from the university. You must complete the form with accurate information and submit it before the deadline, along with copies of your educational certificates and a passport photograph.
This is all we have for you on IBBU Courses, School Fees Cutoff Marks, And Requirements. Please ensure that you read through the writeup carefully.