Federal Polytechnic Oko Courses, School Fees, and Cutoff Marks 2023
This is specific information for applicants interested in the Federal Polytechnic Oko Courses, School Fees and Cutoff Marks 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Federal Polytechnic, Oko is a Nigerian polytechnic based in Oko, Anambra State. It was previously known as the College of Arts, Science, and Technology.
Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Courses
Below is the list of courses on offer at the Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State.
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Design
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technolgy
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Food Technology
- Home and Rural Economics
- Hospitality Management
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Printing Technology
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
Facts about Federal Polytechnic Oko Courses, School Fees and Cutoff Marks
Federal Polytechnic Oko Tuition Fee for Freshers and Continuing Students 2023/2024 Academic Session
Federal Polytechnic Oko school fees for the Academic Session have been listed as follows.
Below is the breakdown of the Federal Polytechnic Oko school fees.
|ND1 REGULAR 1 & 2 PROGRAMME||₦36,500|
|HND1 REGULAR 1 & 2 PROGRAMME||₦36,500|
|ND2 REGULAR 1 & 2 PROGRAMME||₦22,000|
|HND2 REGULAR 1 & 2 PROGRAMME||₦22,000|
|ADMISSION STATUS SCRATCH CARD||₦1,500|
Please note that every student who wishes or is currently living in the hostel will pay a ₦10,000.00 Hostel upkeep fee.
All students will pay a National Health Insurance Premium of ₦1,600.00 to the Medical Centre.
The above school fees are for the 2023/2024 academic session, however, newly admitted students are to clarify from the school’s bursary department as regards the school fees stated here before going ahead to make payments.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Cutoff Marks
Please be informed that the JAMB cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session has been begged at 120 just like it was in previous sessions.
OKO POLY departmental cutoff mark is usually different from their JAMB cut-off mark.
The departmental cutoff mark is the final mark that will determine a candidate’s admission.
For years now, OKO POLY has not made its departmental merit/ELDS/Catchment cutoff mark public.
If we should judge with previous years, then we will be right to say the OKO POLY departmental cutoff mark for the 2023/2024 session will not be made public. But if they do make it public, we will update this page as soon as possible.
How to Calculate Federal Polytechnic Oko Aggregate Score
To correctly calculate your aggregate, know that the JAMB Examination is made up of 400 marks, whereas the OkoPoly Post UTME is made 100 marks.
- Divide your JAMB score by 8,
- Divide your Post UTME score by 2,
- Add up the result.
This is how to calculate yours.
If Precious scored 240 in her JAMB and 80 in her Post UTME, then her Aggregate score can be gotten by following these steps.
40+ 30= 70
Treasure’s aggregate score is 70.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission Requirements
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
Candidates must possess:
The basic requirements for admission to the ND programmes of the course they wish to pursue at the Higher National Diploma level as contained in the NBTE revised entry requirements for ND programmes in Nigerian Polytechnics and Monotechnics.
- Must possess at least five (5) credits in the O’level WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Evidence of a minimum of one (1) year post-ND cognate work experience.
In exceptional cases, ND diplomats with a pass (CG PA of 2.00 – 2.49) and industrial experience of not less than two (2) years in the specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
Candidates must possess:
- Applicants to the HND Programmes must possess at least five (5) credits in the O’level WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- National Diploma, with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant programmes obtained from Federal Polytechnic, Oko, or an equivalent institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
- Letter for completion of the Industrial Training (IT)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are advised to generate an invoice from any business center, make payments at the banks, and proceed to any business center or the Polytechnic’s MICT Unit for registration.
- Applicants who are not ND graduates of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, are to apply to their institutions for forwarding of their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar, quoting the Department the candidates are applying for. Applications from such applicants will not be processed until the transcripts are received.