Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post UTME & DE Screening Form 2020
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki has commenced the admission processes for its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. The EBSU Post UTME/DE 2020 registration details has been releaased.
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), shall commence on Monday, 22nd June 2020.
EBSU Post UTME / DE Eligibility.
Interested candidates who must have scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate a payment invoice.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and other candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate a payment invoice.
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
NOTE: If Your Jamb details are not yet in the portal, kindly email your original Jamb result slip to [email protected]. For technical issue, call 08064087963 OR WhatsApp 08037550845
Deadline: Not Specified.