The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. FUAM Post UTME/DE form is finally out.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for its First Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The application must be from suitably qualified candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have chosen the University of Agriculture, Makurdi as their institution of choice.
All applicants seeking admission into FUAM are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2020/2021 academic session admission. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
FUAM wishes to inform all prospective candidates that the Post UTME/Direct Entry application forms for Screening for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise still remain available/open to all interested applicants till further notice. Note that the date of the Post UTME Screening will be announced later.
FUAM Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who selected the University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 marks and above are invited for the Post-UTME Screening exercise slated to commence on 16th September, 2020.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME/DE 2020 Form.
Steps for Online Registration: Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening:
(a) Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only (Bank/Service charge Exclusive)
(b) Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password
(c) Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME Screening Exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University Website (follow the guidelines on the website).
(d) Candidates are required to use their UTME number as User name and the PIN from the payment voucher as their password.
(e) Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University Portal and make a printout of the online registration from the university website.
Payment Options for Fees/Charges
First, generate your RRR number:
- Go to the University Website (Click here to visit) ONLY (Not REMITA website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR number from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. The options are:
- Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM Card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM Card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, iPad, etc) on the fees portal: fees.uam.edu.ng to pay our fees/charges. Follow the instructions at fees.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the Commercial Banks on REMITA to pay the non-refundable fee of N2,000 only.
(f) Await further announcement on the Post UTME Screening date.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post UTME & DE Screening Form 2020
Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post UTME Screening Form 2020