Adeleke University Courses, School Fees Cutoff Marks, And Requirements
This information is for applicants interested in the Adeleke University Courses, School Fees Cutoff Marks, And Requirements.
About Adeleke University
Adeleke University is a privately owned institution in Ede, a town in Osun State, southwestern Nigeria. It was established by Chief Adedeji Adeleke through the Springtime Development Foundation (SDF), a philanthropic, non-profit organization established by Chief Adedeji to assist less privileged students in obtaining a quality higher education.
As a faith-based institution of higher learning, it is closely aligned with (but not owned and operated by) the Seventh-day Adventist Church and its philosophy of Christian Education. As such, it is a part of the Seventh-day Adventist education system, the world’s second-largest Christian school system.
Adeleke University (AU) is one of the private universities in Nigeria that offers diverse undergraduate programmes.
Adeleke University (AU) has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Courses At Adeleke University
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE(S)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL /ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- HISTORY & INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- LIBRARY & INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
Documents Required for Internal Screening at Adeleke University
Below are some documents required by the school authority for their internal screening exercise.
- Printed Post-UTME Screening Form
- Internet copy of O’level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS)
- Printed copy of JAMB Result Slip
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Local Government Indigene/Citizen/Residence Certificate
- Recent colored passport photographs (Not less than 4 copies).
The actual cut-off point for candidates who were accepted to Adeleke University has recently presented difficulties.
The institution’s management has said that, until a successful internal screening exercise is carried out on all applicants, meeting or exceeding the Adeleke University admission cut-off mark on the JAMB examination does not, in any way, guarantee you automatic admission.
The candidate(s), if successful in the internal screening process, will be admitted automatically to study the course of their choice.
Adeleke University School Fees 2023 For New & Returning Students
The faculty of law and nursing are the most expensive faculties at Adeleke University. Note that the university welcomes installments. This means you can pay your tuition twice.
|Faculty||Level||Complete Fee||1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|FBMS- ANA & PSY||100||1,138,570.00||624,785.00||513,785.00|
|FOE -AGRIC ENG||100||1,346,570.00||728,785.00||617,785.00|
|FBMS – MLS||100||1,900,570.00||1,005,785.00||894,785.00|
|CONVERSION||NON SCI 200- 300||343,500.00||200,000.00||143,500.00|
|400 NON SCIENCE||453,500.00||300,000.00||153,500.00|
The fees you are to pay depend on your course/faculty, level, and if you are paying it at once. The newly admitted students must have paid their acceptance fee before payments of school fee is made.
Adeleke University Hostel Fee
Accommodation at Adeleke University costs 40,000 naira per session. That’s about 20,000 naira per semester.
I am surprised that their school fees are expensive while the accommodation fee is low. The hostel is conducive, well-ventilated, and secure, and you enjoy many benefits.
It is compulsory for every student, and you pay everything with your tuition fees.
How to Pay Adeleke University Fees
For The Freshers (100 Level);
- If you have been offered admission, check your email.
- The mail contains details on how to pay your acceptance fee.
- After paying it, log in to the Adeleke University school fees portal and pay.
For Returning Students (200 – 500 Level);
- Login to adelekeuniversity.edu.ng using your matric number and password.
- Click on fee payment after signing in.
- Select school fee payment and choose if you are paying installments or combined.
- You will be redirected to Interswitch, where you can pay online using your debit card.
- Enter your card details and confirm payment by entering the OTP sent to your phone number or email.
- Wait for the payment to be approved by the financial institution and school.
- Download your receipt and print it out.
Ensure your card is enabled for online banking and is not limited (it can pay that amount at once).
Adeleke University Jamb Cutoff Mark 2023/2024 Academic Session:
Adeleke University’s JAMB cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 160, therefore, candidates who get up to 160 are automatically eligible for the internal screening Exercise, but we must warn you, the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.
Below is the list of all Adeleke University courses and their cut-off marks:
COURSES DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARK
Agricultural Engineering 180
Electrical and Electronics Engineering 180
Civil Engineering 180
Business Administration 180
English Language 180
Mechanical Engineering 180
Religious Studies 180
Public Health 180
History And International Studies 180
Political Science 180
Computer Science 180
Biological Science(s) 180
Public Administration 180
Mass Communication 180
Library Science 180
Adeleke University’s Admission Requirements
Gaining admission into an Undergraduate Programme in Au is basically under 2 entry method which includes the UTME entry and the Direct Entry.
A) AU admission requirements through UTME:
To gain admission into the University of Lagos in 2023, UTME candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s). This must include English Language, Mathematics, and three other subjects related to their course of study. For instance, a Candidate who wants to study law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics, and Literature in English.
- Candidates must score at least 160 in the JAMB UTME examination
- Candidates must take the AU post-UTME screening examination and must perform very well in the examination (Depending on the course of study)
- Not more than ONE sitting results is accepted for admission into the Adeleke University (AU)
- Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
B) AU admission requirements through Direct Entry
Candidates who wish to gain admission through direct entry into the Adeleke University (AU) must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credits in their O’level result. This must include English Language and Mathematics. However, the two-sitting result is not allowed.
- Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
- Candidates are expected to get a JAMB Direct entry form from JAMB to apply.
- Candidates should have any of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN.
That’s all we have for you on Adeleke University Courses, School Fees Cutoff Marks, And Requirements. We hope you get all the information you need.