Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Direct Entry Screening Exercise Application Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2020/2021 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise.
ATBU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
To be eligible for the ATBU direct entry screening, all candidates must have:
- Made the ATBU their first choice of institution in the 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission.
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subject including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for ATBU Direct Entry Screening
Visit the ATBU direct entry screening exercise website via (click here). Using your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference [RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 16th – 22nd January 2021 to enable you to upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.