List of Cheap UK Universities and their Payment Plans
If you’re one of the enthusiastic few who plans to study in the United Kingdom for any course and at any level, be it undergraduate, postgraduate, or Ph.D., one of your greatest obstacles might be how to pay for your studies. Getting the payment plans for top cheap UK universities is another hurdle to scale.
Financial constraints are a repercussion of the high exchange rate, inflation, and how bad the economy is in countries such as Nigeria, Ghana, and other regions. An average Nigerian would find it difficult to pay the fees demanded by top UK universities in whole or in part as these schools charge thousands in Pounds Sterling. This amount is usually higher for international students.
However, some universities allow international students to pay their school fees in installments. These universities offer you admission and allow you to pay a fraction of the tuition after which you will be able to receive the (CAS) confirmation of acceptance that you need to apply for the VISA.
This is why we have decided to research and get you, payment plans for top cheap UK universities in 2023. This will definitely set you on the right part to achieving your academic dreams.
List of Top Cheap UK Universities and their Payment Plans
It is good to note that the payment plans vary from university to university. While some offer payments in two installments, others offer payments in three. You have to choose the one that is most suitable for you. The universities include:
1. Glasgow Caledonian university – Allows payments in up to eight installments.
2. The University of Portsmouth – Allows payments in two installments.
3. The University of Hull – Allows payments in three installments.
4. The University of Chester – Allows payments in two installments.
5. The University of Birbeck – Allows payments monthly by students.
6. The University of West England – Allows payments in three to six installments.
7. The University of South Wales – Allows monthly payments.
8. The University of Lincoln – Allows payments in nine installments.
9. The University of West Scotland – Allows payments in seven installments.
10. The University of Teesside – Allows payments in three to seven installments.
11. Northumbria University – Allows payments in four installments.
12. The University of Dundee – Allows payments in seven installments.
13. The University of Strathclyde – Allows payments in three installments.
14. Salford University – Allows payments in three installments.
15. De Montfort University – Allows payments in four installments.
Always remember that the payment periods may depend on the school and the way their programs are run.
Good luck with your applications.