LAUTECH Post UTME/DE Form 2020 Is Out
Notice is hereby given to all candidates who chose LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice or those willing to change to LAUTECH as their Institution of first choice in the 2020/2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) screening exercise and oral interview for Direct Entry candidates for admission to the University’s various programmes will be conducted on a date to be announced soon. The LAUTECH Post UTME/DE 2020 form is finally out.
However, the application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, August 21 to Friday, September 25, 2020. Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the offer on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB National Matriculation list for the year. For UTME candidates to be eligible for the exercise, they must have scored 170 marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME.
Method of Application For LAUTECH Post UTME/DE 2020 Form
- Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the University LAUTECH Admissions portal to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) as well as familiarize themselves with the available programmes in the University and the requirements for O’Level, A’Level and UTME subjects for each of the programmes so indicated.
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application forms having uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs in white background which must be in JPEG and must not be more than 20kb.
- Any applicant with a blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification. The Colour Print Out acknowledgement page should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise. Candidates should note that satisfaction of this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results when released must be uploaded on the PUTME portal of the University as well as on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after the release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on O’Level and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the CBT as scheduled automatically forfeits being considered for admission. The use of cell phones and any unauthorized device is not allowed during the screening exercise.
For Direct Entry Candidates
- Direct Entry Candidates including those on LAUTECH JUPEB programme or other Institutions’ JUPEB programmes, who wish to be considered for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session in the university must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB to be eligible for the oral screening interview which date shall be announced soon. However, candidates are expected to forward their academic transcript to the Registrar, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso not later than Friday, October 16, 2020.
- Candidates are to visit the admission portal of the University to complete and submit their applications while ensuring strict compliance with admission requirements of the University before applying for any of its programmes.
Eligibility For Candidates
LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME while the University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit and JUPEB/ A’ Level for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects.
Candidates should carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in completion of their application forms.
Candidates who provide false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn. Candidates are also advised to Beware Of Fraudsters as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.