KWASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates in the underlisted categories for the 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening Registration into Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete. The 2020 KWASU Post UTME form is finally out.
Eligibility for 2020 KWASU Post UTME
- Candidates whose first choice of institution is KWASU
- Candidates interested in Admission into KWASU but have not made it their first choice. Such candidates are strictly advised to change to KWASU.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
Online Registration Process For 2020 KWASU Post UTME
Online registration starts from Friday 28th August, 2020 and closes on Friday 11th September, 2020.
Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) only as screening fee.
- Online Registration And Payment Instruction
- Visit KWASU Portal
- Click “Create account” button.
- Fill the Application Form by entering your details
- Provide your names(First Name, Middle Name and Surname)
- Provide your phone number
- Provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Programme, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you (Please note that you cannot use UTME application form for DE admission or vice versa)
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click “Register”
- On the next page, click “Save” and proceed to payment
- On the “Pre – Admission Screening Registration Fee” page, check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment” button.
- On the “Confirm Pre – Admission Screening Registration Fee”, click “Pay Now”
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration Form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
- Candidates are also to upload a valid scratch card number for verification of their O’level results.
- In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into KWASU is based on meeting the University’s and the academic programme’s cut-off points in UTME/DE and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for KWASU.
- Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any certificate for that matter, would lead to disqualification and would be reported to the Law Enforcement Agencies for possible prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit KWASU Website or please e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] or call: 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (WhatsApp and text messages).
Closing Date For Online Registration:
Friday 11th September, 2020.