KWCOE Ilorin Bachelor’s Degree Admissions 2023/2024
Are you looking to pursue a bachelor’s degree from KWACOE in the 2023/2024 academic session? Then be informed that the form for KWCOE Ilorin Bachelor’s Degree Admissions 2023/2024 is out.
The Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE), Ilorin, in collaboration with Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado Ekiti, is now accepting applications for its full-time Bachelor’s Degree programmes for the academic year 2023/2024.
This partnership promises a wealth of educational opportunities across various specializations.
The KWCOE-EKSU collaborative Bachelor’s Degree programmes cover a diverse range of educational fields. Prospective students can choose from the following programs:
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.): Specializing in Nursery/Primary Education.
- Bachelor of Arts in Education (B.A.Ed.): Offering focus areas in Education/French and Education/English.
- Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc.Ed.): Incorporating specializations in Education/Biology, Education/Chemistry, Education/Economics, and Education/Social Studies.
Eligibility Criteria for KWCOE Ilorin Bachelor’s Degree Admissions 2024
For Post UTME Candidates
Prospective students seeking admission through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) must meet the following prerequisites:
- Obtain a minimum of five credit passes in SSCE (WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB) within a maximum of two sittings.
- Secure five credit passes in the Teachers Grade II Examination, including English Language.
- Successfully participated in and passed the 2023 UTME conducted by JAMB.
- Possess a UTME score not lower than the nationally prescribed cut-off mark, currently set at 160.
- Successfully completed the Post UTME screening exercise administered by KWCOE.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
Candidates opting for the Direct Entry pathway must meet the following conditions:
- Hold a pass at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE level, supplemented by GCE ‘O’ level credit or its equivalent in three additional subjects, including English.
- Present two advanced level GCE passes, along with SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level credit passes in three other subjects, inclusive of English Language.
Further Conditions for Direct Entry Candidates:
Admission for Direct Entry applicants is also contingent upon successful performance in the Post UTME screening exercise conducted by KWCOE.
Application Process for KWCOE Ilorin Bachelor’s Degree Admissions 2024
- Change your institution to Kwara State College of Education Ilorin, affiliated with Ekiti State University, on the JAMB portal. Depending on your initial UTME selection, a change of course may also be necessary.
- Begin your application by visiting the application portal [link].
- The application process is divided into stages for ease of completion:
- Provide initial personal information.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Remit a non-refundable screening fee of N 2,000.
- If you’re a Direct Entry student, supply your DE details.
- Complete your profile with additional personal details.
- Input your WAEC / NECO / NABTEB / GCE Ordinary Level or Grade II T.C. results.
- Specify your chosen course of study.
- Print out a copy of your completed application form for your records.
The KWCOE-EKSU collaborative Bachelor’s Degree programmes offer a gateway to a world of educational possibilities. By meeting the outlined eligibility criteria and navigating the application process, prospective students can embark on a transformative academic journey.
Seize this opportunity to shape your future through the rich educational offerings of KWCOE and EKSU. Apply now and unlock your potential!