KWARAPOLY ND Part-Time Admission Form 2020 Is Out
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes, Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY), Ilorin for the 2020/2021 Session.
KWARAPOLY ND Available Programmes (Part-Time, 3 sessions)
A. Institute of Applied Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Agricultural Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management
B. Institute of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology.
- Building Technology.
- Estate Management.
- Urban & Regional Planning.
- Transportation Planning and Management.
C. Institute of Finance and Management Studies
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration
D. Institute Of Information & Communication Technology
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
- Mass Communication
E. Institute Of Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
KWARAPOLY ND Admission Requirements (Part-Time)
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- CREDIT PASSES IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS SEEKING ADMISSION INTO ANY PROGRAMME IN THE POLYTECHNIC. IN ADDITION, THE OTHER THREE SUBJECTS MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to register at the JAMB e-Facility portal via this link.
How to Apply for KWARAPOLY ND Part-Time Admission.
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for ND (PART-TIME) Admission, kindly go through the link below and follow the instructions therein.
Click Here to apply.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- All applications close on 13th September, 2020.
- Applicants sitting for the 2020 November/December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.