Kwara State College Of Education Post UTME 2020 Form Is Out
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the full-time bachelor degree programmes of the Ekiti State University (formerly the University of Ado-Ekiti) in affiliation with Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin for the 2020/2021 academic year. The Kwara State College of Education Post UTME 2020 is finally out.
KWCOE – EKSU Degree Programmes.
Programmes leading to the award of the following Bachelor Degrees are available:
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Nursery/Primary Education
Bachelor of Arts (Education)(B.A.Ed)
Bachelor of Science (Education)(B.Sc.Ed)
- Education/Social Studies
KWCOE – EKSU Degree Programmes Admission Requirements.
Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME candidate must satisfy the following minimum requirements
Five credit passes in SSCE (WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings
Five Credit Passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including English Language
Candidate must have written and passed the 2020 UTME conducted by the JAMB
Candidate’s score at the last UTME (2020) must not be less than the prescribed national cut-off mark i.e 180
Success at the post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by admitting college.
Direct Entry Candidate: 3-Year Full-Time Programme.
Candidates must satisfy the following entry requirements
- Pass at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE ‘O’level credit or its equivalent in three subjects, including English, A pass at the NCE General English is accepted in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/’O’level
- Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in three other subjects including English Language.
- Admission of Direct Entry Candidate is, however, subject to success at the Post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college
- Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in two other subjects including English Language.
How to Apply for KWCOE – EKSU Degree Admission.
Application for Post UTME screening will be done on the College portal. Click Here to apply.
Interested applicants are to effect a change of Institution to Kwara State College of Education Ilorin (Affiliated to Ekiti State University) Kwara State on JAMB portal. A change of course may also be required if the course you want to apply for is not the one you initially chose while filling your UTME (JAMB) form.
Stages of Registration:- Once you complete a stage, you will have access to the next stage
- Supply a few basic information about yourself.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Pay a Screening Fee of N 2,000.
- Direct Entry (DE) students must supply their DE details.
- Update your profile by supplying more information about yourself.
- Fill your WAEC / NECO / NABTEB / GCE Ordinary Level Grade II T.C.
- Fill your proposed course of study.
- Print a copy of your application form.