Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology Kaltungo Admission Forms for 2020
Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology, Kaltungo (CHSTK) has commenced the sales of Application forms for the 2019/2020 academic session for the following programmes:
- National Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
- Professional Diploma in Health Information Management (HIT)
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW)
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Pharmacy Technician
- National Diploma Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
- National Diploma in Environmental Health Technology (EHT)
- Environmental Health Technician (EVT)
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Health Education and Promotion (HEP)
- Professional Diploma in Public Health
- Postgraduate Diploma Health Education and Promotion
School of Health Technology Kaltungo Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must possess five credits in science subjects (WAEC or NECO only) including maths and English in not more than two sittings
- Candidates must possess five credits in science subjects (WAEC or NECO only) including maths and English in not more than two sittings and must have HND or Bsc in Health-related field from recognized institutions.
How to Apply for the Gombe State College of Health Technology Kaltungo Admission Form 2020
Forms can be obtained online visit Here and click on Portal to apply.
- Diploma and Certificates N4,000, processing fee:1000
- Postgraduate and professional diploma N5,000, processing fee:1000
Closing date: 13th November 2020.
For inquires: 08036765620 [email protected]