FULOKOJA Courses, School Fees, Cutoff Marks, And Requirements
This information is for applicants interested in the FULOKOJA Courses, School Fees, Cutoff Marks, And Requirements.
The Federal University Lokoja, popularly known as Fulokoja or by its acronym, FUL, is a federal university in the confluence city of Lokoja, the capital of Kogi State, North-Central Nigeria. Lokoja lies at the confluence of the Niger and Benue rivers.
The Federal University Lokoja was established in February 2011 by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a result of the indispensable need to create more universities in the country.
Officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission, Nigeria, Federal University, Lokoja is a coeducational higher education institution. Federal University, Lokoja offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. Federal University, Lokoja also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, as well as administrative services.
Courses / Departments in FULOKOJA
- Computer Science
- English Language
- Political Science
FULOKOJA UTME Cutoff Marks
FULOKOJA UTME Cutoff Marks:
Archaeology – 170
Arabic Studies– 170
Christian Religious Studies– 170
Islamic Studies– 170
Theatre Arts- 170
History and International Studies- 170
English and Literary Studies- 170
Mass Communication- 170
Political Science- 170
Banking & Finance- 170
Business Administration- 170
Public Administration- 170
Computer Science- 170
Industrial Chemistry- 170
Medicine & Surgery– 250
Economics Education- 170
English Language Education – 170
Geography Education- 170
History Education- 170
Political Science Education- 170
Business Education- 170
Guidance & Counselling Education – 170
Integrated Science Education- 170
Physics Education- 170
Library & Information Science– 170
Nursing Science – 220
All Engineering Programs – 200
FULOKOJA Departmental Cutoff Marks
The school cutoff marks are distributed below;
1) 250 – Medicine
2) 240 – Law
3) 220 – Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Computer, etc)
4) 190 – Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, etc)
5) 190 – Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, etc)
FULOKOJA Tuition Fee for Freshers and Continuing Students 2023/2024 Academic Session
a) FULOKOJA School Fees For Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
|9.||Field Work/Field Trip/Excursion||3,000.00|
b) FULOKOJA School Fees For Faculty of Sciences
|9.||Field Work/Field Trip||3,000.00|
*Note: All payment should be made through REMITA which will attract an extra charge of N300.00
a)FULOKOJA School Fees Faculty of Arts & Social Social
|13.||Field Work/Field Trip/Excursion||3,000.00|
|HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION: Where Applicable|
b) FACULTY OF SCIENCE SCHOOL FEES
|13.||Field Work/Field Trip||3,000.00|
|HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION: Where Applicable|
*Note: All payments should be made through REMITA which will attract an extra charge of N300.00
FULOKOJA acceptance fee
The Federal University, Lokoja, FULOKOJA will require you to pay a one-time acceptance fee as a newly admitted student, failure to pay this fee at the stipulated time might force the school to withdraw your admission. More also late payments attract extra charges.
The acceptance fee is just 20,000 naira only
Federal University, Lokoja, FULOKOJA hostel accommodation fee
Hostel accommodation is important as it reduces overhead costs for students, from our last check we discovered That the Federal University, Lokoja, FULOKOJA has a hostel for both male and female students. So if you wish to stay in any of these hostels you are free to pay 20,000 naira as a maintenance fee and 90 as a bed space.
From the above the total cost of hostel accommodation is just 20,090 naira only per year.
FULOKOJA Admission Requirements
A) FULOKOJA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UTME CANDIDATES
1) WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: Candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course. You might want to ask how you are expected to know the subjects that relate to your preferred choice of course.
2) Never mind because that has been taken care of. To find out the subject that relates to your course, all you need to do is search for the correct subject combination for the course. Here is a link that contains the list of all subjects and their approved subject combinations for admission into FULOKOJA and other tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
B) FULOKOJA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR DE CANDIDATES (DIPLOMA, ND, AND HND)
1) WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that the candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
2) DE candidates seeking admission into FULOKOJA must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
3) Often DE candidates are also required to participate in the post-UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.
That’s all we have for you on the topic FULOKOJA Courses, School Fees, Cutoff Marks, And Requirements. Goodluck with your search.