Courses Offered in Novena University & Admission Requirements
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Novena University, Kwale, Delta State 2021/2022 academic session post UTME screening exercise. If you have been searching for Courses Offered in Novena University & Admission Requirements, then this article is definitely for you.
Undergraduate Courses Offered in Novena University
- School of Basic Medical Sciences Energy & Petroleum Studies
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.)
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Public & Community Health
- COLLEGE OF LAW
- LL.B. Law
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Energy & Petroleum Studies
- Petrochemical and Industrial Chemistry Telecommunications Technology
- Information & Communication Tech
- Environmental Management
- Physics & Electronics
- Computer Science
- COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Intelligence & Security Studies
- International Relations & Strategic Studies
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Mass Communication
Novena University Admission Requirements
- Candidates should possess five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO SSCE, GCE, O/LEVEL, NABTEB or their equivalent in English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study at one or two sittings
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Inclusive of (a) above, DE candidates should have the following:-GCE A/L, IJMB, credit passes at OND, NCE, JUPEB, RN/RM or equivalent qualifications as applicable.
How to Apply for Novena University Post UTME
Forms can be obtained online @ http://www.novenauniversity.edu.ng/apply/
Forms are also obtainable upon payment of N7,500.00 only in cash/bank draft at the following outlets:
- REGISTRAR’S OFFICE: Novena University, Amal Campus.
- LAGOS OFFICE: Former Premises of Lagos State University, Anthony Campus, 326-328, Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village. Lagos
- ABUJA OUTLET: Polaris Bank Plc, Plot 557, Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
Thank you for reading.