BUTH School of Nursing Supplementary Admission Form 2020 Is Out
Authority of the Bowen University Teaching Hospital (formally Baptist Medical Centre), Ogbomoso, Oyo State invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its school of nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Male and Female candidates who have successfully completed the Senior Secondary School education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, at not more than two sittings, in Examinations conducted by either of the three accredited SSCE examination board i.e. NECO, NABTEB, and WAEC.
A combination of O’Level Examination Results (2 Sittings) will be entertained.
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020
Please Pay the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW
Account Name: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
Account Number: 2016156261
Bank: United Bank For Africa (UBA)
Please note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
Beware of fraud: Please never pay any money to any account different from the one stated above.
How to Register for BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020
- After Payment, Click on the Register Button to Obtain the 2020 Admission Form
- Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
- You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB), and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
- Printout your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip, and 2 copies of the Examination Slip.
- You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
- Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or log in for details don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special character like [email protected]#$%^&*’”|\ it can cause your data not to be submitted
Deadline: 18th September 2020
**** For IT support send mail to [email protected] or Call WebMaster (WhatsApp): 08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8 am – 4 pm)
**** Or send mail to [email protected] (School Management)
BUTH School Of Nursing Entrance Result 2020 Is Out
Akwa Ibom School of Nursing 2020/2021 Form is Out
Leave a Reply