Abia State University (ABSU) Remedial Programme Admission 2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one-year Remedial Programme of Abia State University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Successful candidates who obtained good grades at the end of the programme and who made ABSU their choice University in JAMB will be given concession during the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
About ABSU Remedial Programme.
The Remedial Studies Programme is for candidates with deficiencies in their O’ Level qualifications and who seek to remedy the same by re-sitting the appropriate O’ Level examinations conducted by any of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB. Subjects available include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Government, Literature-in-English, Igbo, Christian Religious Knowledge, Economics, Geography, Agricultural Science, French, History, Commerce and Principles of Account.
ABSU Remedial Programme Admission 2020 Requirements.
Candidates for remedial studies must have attempted SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and evidence of the subjects failed for which remedy is sought must be presented. In addition, candidates for Remedial Studies will also be prepared for JAMB Examination (UTME).
How to Apply for ABSU Remedial Admission 2020 Form.
- Eligible candidates should log on to the ABSU portal (Click Here) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any of the following Banks:
- ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
- First Bank PLC, Umuahia
- Zenith Bank PLC, Umuahia
- Fidelity Bank PLC, Umuahia
- UBA PLC, Aba-Owerri Road, Aba
On the e-transact network and request to pay for the Abia State University Pre-Degree/Remedial Studies Application Forms. The value is *Twenty Thousand Naira* (N20,000.00) only, service charges inclusive.
- Collect the e-transact receipt from the Bank on payment and proceed to any Internet Centre for registration.
- Log on to ABSU Portal: *www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng* and complete the Application Form.
- Finally, confirm your entry and print a copy of the Form as evidence of your Registration.
Closing Date: The Deadline for the submission of applications on-line is 31st October 2020.
The screening/qualifying test is scheduled in the University as follows:
- WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 4, 2020 (ALL SCIENCES)
- THURSDAY NOVEMBER 5, 2020 (ALL NON-SCIENCES)
- Venue: ABSU JUPEB CENTRE
- Time: 10.00 A.M.
NB: All candidates must comply with all covid-19 protocols.