University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) DEGREE PROGRAMMES that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Latest Update: Following the recent release of the 2020 West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) examination results by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), candidates who registered for the University of Uyo 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening exercise while Awaiting Result (AR) are hereby advised to obtain the above-released results and upload same on the University of Uyo website (i.e. www.uniuyo.edu.ng/e-portals) to update their status immediately.The update would enable such candidates to be considered in the e-screening exercise conducted by the University.
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the Admissions Unit on 08027495906 or through the email – [email protected]
Candidates Eligible for UNIUYO Post UTME 2020.
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Obtain UNIUYO Post UTME 2020 Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Candidates With Awaiting Results:
Use the default ExamNo and PIN below to complete registration:
- Examination Number: 2020UNIUYO
- PIN: PIN2020
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Phone number and Email address
- Click on the “Make Payment Now” button to make a payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
CLOSING DATE: Until Further Notice.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
UNIUYO Certificate & Diploma Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
UNIUYO SCE Postgraduate Admission Form For 2019/2020 Session
Leave a Reply