Rivers State College of Health (RSCHST) Admission Form 2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology (RSCHST) various National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Available Programmes.
- Environmental Health Technicians (Diploma) 3years
- Health Promotion and Education (Diploma) 2 years
- Community Health Extension Workers Programme (Diploma) 3years
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers Programme (Certificate) 2years
- Emergency Medical Technician (Diploma) 3years
- Dispensing Opticianry Technician Programme (Diploma) 3 years
- Pharmacy Technician Programme (Diploma) 3years
- Medical Social Work (Diploma) 3years
- Dental Surgery Technician/Dental Health Technician Programme (Diploma) 3years
- Anesthetic Technician Programm (Certificate) 2years
- Health Information Management (Professional Diploma) 3years
- Health Information Management (Abridgement) 1year
- Hospital/Health Administration (Diploma) 2years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Programme (Certificate) 3years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Programme (Abridgment) 2years
- Public Health Nursing (HND) 2years
- Public Health Nursing Abridgement (Refresher) programme (HND) 1year
- Public Health (Diploma) 2years
- Biomedical Engineering Technician Programme (Diploma) 3years
RSCHST Admission Form 2020 Requirements.
- Admission into ND programmes is open to candidates who sat and passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for 2020/2021 Academic Year and scored 120 points and above.
- Applicants who did not choose Rivers State College of Health Science and Management Technology may also apply. Such candidates are required to do a change of choice of Institution through JAMB and make College their first choice.
- Applicants will be invited for a screening exercise on a date and venue that may be made known to them through their telephone contacts (SMS)
- Applicants are to ensure that only valid and functional telephone contacts are provided as the College shall not be held liable for failure to receive a message through SMS.
How to Apply for RSCHST Admission Form 2020.
- Registration for the Post UTME examination is on-line @College Campus and is ongoing
- Interested applicants are to make a payment of N2,000 application fee into the College ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT NO: 1010771892 and obtain a pin voucher for N1, 000 at ICT office of the College to complete the on-line processing of application form.
- Direct entry applicants for HND programmes are to make a payment of N11,000 application fee into College ZENITH BANK NO: 1010771892 and obtain a pin voucher for N1,000 at the ICT Office of the College to complete the on-line application form.
- Registration Deadline: 30TH October 2020
Helplines: 08037473204, 07032223481