Port-Harcourt Poly[Elechi Amadi Poly] ND Part-Time Admission Form 2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed Part-time National Diploma (ND) Programmes of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic Year. The Port-Harcourt Poly ND part-Time Admission form is out.
Port-Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Courses.
Duration: 21/2 Years i.e Five (5) Semesters.
- Public Administration
- Law (Diploma)
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology & Management
Port-Harcourt Poly ND Part-Time Admission Requirements.
Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and any three (3) Subjects relevant to area or discipline of choice
How to Apply for Port-Harcourt Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form.
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website or Portal.
- Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 31st October 2020.
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
For more enquiries call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
Port-Harcourt Polytechnic [Captain Elechi Amadi Poly] Post-UTME 2020
Port-Harcourt Poly[Captain Elechi Amadi Poly] HND Admission Form 2020
Leave a Reply