Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post-UTME/DE Screening Form 2020
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for the 2020/2021 Academic year.
OOU Post UTME screening exercise registration will commence on Monday, 27th July 2020.
Candidate That is Eligible for OOU Post-UTME/DE Screening 2020.
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME results and ready to change to the University as first choice.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess a Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How to Apply for OOU Post-UTME/DE Screening 2020 Form.
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- Online Payment – visit PUTME website and follow the guidelines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to the Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website:putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
30th October 2020.
Rivers State University (RSU) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020
2020: List of Universities in Nigeria And Their Cut Off Marks
Leave a Reply