Obong University JUPEB Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the JUPEB Programme of Obong University, Obong Ntak, Akwa-Ibom, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The JUPEB programme leads to the award of certificate by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) which enables students to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degree courses offered by Obong University and other Nigerian Universities.
Duration of Programme:
This programme is for two semesters (September to June).
Obong University JUPEB Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must possess Five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes in SSCE / NECO /NABTEB relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university.
NOTE: UTME score is not a requirement for admission into JUPEB programme.
Obong University JUPEB Subject Combinations.
ARTS & HUMANITIES
- Literature /Christian Religious Studies / Government
- Economics /Literature /Government
- Government / Economics / Mathematics
- Business Studies / Mathematics / Economics
- Geography / Accounting / Mathematics
- Government / Economics / Business Studies
- Accounting / Economics / Government
- Physics / Chemistry /Biology
- Mathematics /Chemistry /Physics
- Biology /Agricultural Science / Chemistry
- Chemistry / Geography /Physics
- Government /Economics /Mathematics
- Economics /Government / Literature
- Government /Literature / Christian Religious Studies
How to Apply for Obong University JUPEB Form.
Interested Candidates should pay a non-refundable application fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) only into the university account as follows:
Bank: First Bank branches nationwide
Account Name: Obong University
Account Number: 2014828814