Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME 2020/2021 Is Out
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session. The MOUAU Post UTME 2020 is out.
Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the Central Admission Processing System of JAMB.
Interested candidates for Microbiology are informed that the programme now has full accreditation by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
Eligibility for MOUAU Post-UTME 2020
All candidates who scored 160 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
Key Date for Registration
Starting from 7th September 2020 candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed below.
How to Apply for MOUAU Post UTME Form 2020.
Follow the procedure outlined below to obtain MOUAU post UTME form online:
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website.
2. Click on the 2020/2021 Admission Screening banner.
3. Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
4. Input JAMB Registration Number. This leads you to Remitta Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
5. Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at [email protected]).
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
9. Candidates must also upload their O’Level results to JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres.
10. Kindly note that O’Level results and the number of sittings are weighted.
11. Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched are correct before submission of form.
12. Candidates awaiting 2020 WAEC/NECO results are advised NOT to register till these results are available, to avoid the need for updates.
13. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
14. Fill the form, submit, and take print-out after executing the submit button. The system sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
15. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
16. Candidates are advised to periodically check the University Portal for their screening results after registration.
Candidates should regularly check the University website for further information on their admission status. Candidates are strictly advised not to pay money to any person except fees as approved by MOUAU in the advert as the University does not charge any money for candidates to obtain admission.
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME/DE Form 2020 Is Out
University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME 2020/2021 Form Is Out
Leave a Reply