Maurid Polytechnic School Fees For 2019/2020 Academic Session
The management of the Maurid Polytechnic, Mbiaso, Akwa Ibom State, has released the amount to be paid as school fees by ND and HND students of the institution for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
Maurid Polytechnic School Fees Schedule.
Maurid Poly slashes school fees for 2nd semester of the 2019/2020 academic session by 20% as part of it’s Covid-19 palliative to Parents/Guardians.
1. As part of the efforts of Maurid Polytechnic to cushion the effect of COVID -19 pandemic on its students, parents, and guardians, the school management has decided to give away a 20% discount on tuition fees to all levels of students for the 2nd semester, 2019/2020 academic session only.
2. The 20% discount on tuition fees is available only to students who pay their fees within the registration period of one month of the resumption date
3. All ND 2 and HND 2 students will be given approvals to carry on with their projects after the discounted fees have been paid within the period stipulated.
4. The actual values of the fees are as follows:
(a) ND returning students pay #34,000 instead of #42500 within the period.
(b) HND students pay #40000 instead of #50000 within the period.
5. All tuition fees return to normal after the one month grace period.
6. Please note that the discount is on the 2nd semester (2019/2020 session) tuition fees only.
7. Please note that there will be no break after the 1st-semester exams.
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) HND Admission Form 2020 Is out
Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY) Post UTME 2020 Is Out
Leave a Reply