How to Pay School Fees at the University of Calabar (UNICAL) 2021/2022 Session
This is to inform both the new and returning students of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) that the management of the institution has released the procedure on how they can pay their school fees for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Steps on How to Pay UNICAL Fees
- Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number.
- Generate and Print Bill.
- Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study.
- Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform.
- Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number.
- Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number.
- Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal.
Banks for Payment of UNICAL School Fees
Students On Regular NUC University Programme
|MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||FIDELITY BANK|
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FIRST BANK PLC|
|SOCIAL SCIENCES||STANBIC IBTC BANK|
|ARTS||GUARANTY TRUST BANK|
|AGRICULTURE AND SCIENCE||FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK|
Students On C.E.S. Consultancy Programme
|SOCIAL SCIENCES||UNICAL MICRO-FINANCE BANK|
|PRE DEGREE||UNICAL MICRO-FINANCE BANK|
|INSTITUTES (DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES)||UNICAL MICRO-FINANCE BANK|
|MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||UNICAL MICRO-FINANCE BANK<|
|EDUCATION||UNICAL MICRO-FINANCE BANK<|
|SANDWICH||UNICAL MICROFINANCE BANK|
|DIPLOMA IN LAW||UNICAL MICROFINANCE BANK|
|GENERAL STUDIES (GSS)||UNICAL MICROFINANCE BANK|