Federal Polytechnic Mubi (FPM) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Mubi (FPM), Adamawa State, various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Poly Mubi ND Full-Time Courses.
- ND Forestry Technology: Forestry Technology
- ND Accountancy: Accountancy
- ND Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering: Agric & Bioengineering
- ND Agric Technology: Agric Technology
- ND Animal Health and Production: Animal Health Production
- ND Architecture Technology: Architectural Technology
- ND Banking and Finance: Banking and Finance
- ND Building Technology: Building Technology
- ND Business Administration and Management: Business Admin & Mgt
- ND Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering
- ND Civil Engineering: Civil Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering: Computer Engineering
- ND Computer Science: Computer Science
- ND Cooperative Economics and Management: Cooperative Economics and Management
- ND Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering
- ND Estate Management: Estate Management
- ND Food Science Technology: Food Technology
- ND Horticulture: Horticulture Technology
- ND Hospitality Management: Hospitality Mgt
- ND Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology: Enviromental Science
- ND Leisure and Tourism: Leisure and Tourism
- ND Library and Information Science: Library and Information Sci
- ND Mass Communication: Mass Communication
- ND Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering
- ND Nutrition and Dietetics: Nutrition and Dietetics
- ND Office Tech & Mgt: Office Tech & Mgt
- ND Public Administration: Public Admin
- ND Purchasing and Supply: Purchasing and Supply
- ND Quantity Surveying: Quantity Surveying
- ND Science Lab. Tech: Science Lab Tech
- ND Social Development: General Studies
- ND Statistics: Maths and Statistics
- ND Surveying and Geo-Informatics: Survey and Geoinformatics
- ND Urban and Regional Planning: Urban and Regional Planning
- ND Welding and Fabrication: Mechanical Engineering
- ND Wildlife and Ecotourism: Agric Technology
Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post-UTME 2020 Eligibility.
- Minimum of Five (5) ‘O’ level WASC/GCE, NABTEB or SSCE/NECO at credit passes in not more than two sittings.
- Must attain the minimum JAMB UTME Cut-Off Mark for the current year.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post-UTME 2020 Form.
Application Fee › Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
- Log on to the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Application Portal (Click to visit)
- Click on the Start Application Button
- Register and Login
- Select Campus i.e Mubi or Yola Campus
- Select Course form the Drop-down Menu
- Click on the Apply Button to your desired course
- Generate Payment Slip and Proceed to make payment online
- Complete payment and return to the portal to complete your application
NOTE: Please kindly note that payment for this form can only be made using ATM Card through Remita. Also, make sure to check your Names and the Amount to pay on the payment slip generated as payment made are Not Refundable. To pay, select your card type and click on the pay now link.
Please address all complaints to FPM through e-mail or phone calls (10:00AM – 4:00PM weekdays only)
+234 (0) 8063618602
+234 (0) 7033065760
+234 (0) 8069240774
Maurid Poly Admission List 2020/2021 Released
Grundtvig Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Leave a Reply