Federal Poly Bida & IBBU Affiliated Degree Admission 2023/2024
The Federal Polytechnic Bida, in collaboration with Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), is delighted to announce the commencement of applications for degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This unique partnership offers prospective students the opportunity to pursue a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in various disciplines. In this article, we will provide detailed information about the available degree programmes, eligibility criteria, and the application process.
Available Federal Poly Bida Degree Programmes 2023/2024
Prospective students have the opportunity to pursue a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in the following disciplines:
- B.Sc. in Accounting
- B.Sc. in Business Administration
- B.Sc. in Public Administration
- B.Sc. in Mass Communication
Eligibility and Requirements for Federal Poly Bida Admission 2023/2024
To be eligible for admission into the Federal Poly Bida & IBBU affiliated degree programmes, applicants must meet the following criteria:
General Criteria for All Applicants
- First Choice Selection: Candidates must select Federal Polytechnic Bida, affiliated with Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, as their first choice of institution.
- O’ Level Requirements: A minimum of five O’ Level credits, including English Language and Mathematics, along with three other relevant subjects, must be obtained in no more than two sittings.
Additional Criteria Based on Entry Mode
For UTME Candidates
- Minimum JAMB UTME Score: Applicants who participated in the 2023 JAMB UTME must have achieved a minimum score of 150.
For Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
1. IJMB A’ Level/NCE Requirements: A minimum aggregate score of 6 points from two relevant subjects is required for IJMB A’ Level/NCE candidates.
- ND/HND Certificate Holders: Those with a National Diploma (ND) or a Higher National Diploma (HND) must have obtained a Lower Credit grade or higher.
Application Process for Federal Poly Bida Admission 2023/2024
To ensure a successful application, follow these steps:
- Select First Choice Institution: Make sure to designate Federal Polytechnic Bida (in affiliation with Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University) as your first choice. If you need to make changes, visit the JAMB CAPS portal to do so.
- Upload Qualifications: All academic qualifications, including O’Level, A’Level, ND, HND, or NCE, must be uploaded to the JAMB website (CAPS).
How to Apply
- Click on the 2023/2024 Admission Status and Registration Procedure Link to check your admission, so that you can retrieve your STUDENT ID
- Click on the Link ‘Request for new Password’ on the ePortal Login page.
- Enter your STUDENT ID and Click the ‘Request for Password’ button
- A page is displayed, showing the email created for you by the Polytechnic.
- Note: To Access your Institutional’s eMail visit the website or click here and click on the eMail link at the top right corner of the website. Alternatively, you can go to www.gmail.com to access your email account.
- Enter your full Polytechnic email address (Example: [email protected]) and your password (Note: Your Password is your JAMB Registration Number). The system will prompt you to change your email password (Ensure you take note of your email password).
- Click on the inbox to retrieve the ePortal password sent to your email. (Note: If there is no password in the inbox, check the Spam folder for the password or USED: student as password)
- After retrieving your ePortal password from your email return to your portal type the URL (eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng) or click here to continue registration.
- Enter your Student ID and the new ePortal password obtained from the email. DEFAULT Password: STUDENT
- Click on the Login button.
- Your ePortal page will be displayed showing your record. Click on the Admission link to download the Admission letter and you will be prompted to update your Personal records and also upload your passport photograph/signature.
Acceptance Fee Payment
- Payment for the acceptance fee is displayed automatically after you have updated your profile and downloaded your admission letter.
- Click the PAY BUTTON on the displayed window and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment.
Procedure For Paying Acceptance Fees
- On the homepage (https://eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/), click on the link “Check Admission Status Here”.
- On the modal that pops up, enter the applicant’s application number (BIDA/HND/2023/2024/….) and one of the applicant’s names.
- If the applicant has been offered admission, a congratulatory message will be displayed alongside a user/student ID.
- Copy the student ID and use it to log in on the home page (https://eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/). Use “student” as the password without the quotation marks.
- You will be redirected to the student’s dashboard where you are expected to update the student’s profile.
- After successfully updating the student’s profile, click on payment on the panel on the left side of the page.
- Select acceptance fees and proceed to make the payment.
Note Payment channels such as cards, mobile money accounts, and QR codes, directly from their bank account or USSD).
Note: Only applicants who either sat for the 2023 JAMB UTME or registered for the 2023 Direct Entry (DE) are eligible to apply.
The Federal Poly Bida & IBBU Affiliated Degree Programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session present a unique opportunity for students to pursue quality education in various disciplines.
By carefully following the outlined eligibility criteria and application process, prospective students can pave their way toward a successful academic journey. We wish all applicants the best of luck in their pursuit of higher education.