Federal Co-operative College (FCC) Ibadan Post UTME Form for 2020
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan post UTME application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FCC Ibadan ND Courses.
- National Diploma (ND) in Co-operative Economics & Management (Full Time & Part-Time)
- National Diploma (ND) in Banking & Finance (Full Time & Part-Time)
- National Diploma (ND) in Business Administration & Management (Full Time & Part-Time)
- National Diploma (ND) in Computer Science (Full Time Only)
- National Diploma (ND) in Home & Rural Economics (Full Time Only)
- National Diploma (ND) in Accountancy (Full Time Only)
- National Diploma (ND) in Marketing (Full Time Only)
- Diploma (DCS) in Co-operative Studies (Full Time Only)
- Professional Diploma (PD) in Co-operative Studies (1 Year Programme Full Time & Part Time)
Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility.
Entry Requirements: WASC / SSCE/ NABTEB / GCE O’ level with 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics, and any other three from Economics, Geography, Commerce/Accounts/Agric/Biology, Government/History.
It is compulsory for candidates to have sat for the 2020 JAMB UTME with English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Post UTME Form.
Candidates should not register for programmes for which they do not have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof, the admission would be withdrawn.
Candidates seeking admission into Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan are required to complete the institution’s application form available online at www.fccibadan.edu.ng.
Scratch cards for the purchase of forms for Full-Time programmes are available in the college on the payment of N7,500.00. All payments are made payable to the college’s TSA account. To access the college’s account, visit www.remita.net (click on “Pay FGN and State TSA” and type FEDERAL COOPERATIVE COLLEGE- IBADAN in the textbox provided) to generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) before proceeding to any commercial bank for payment.
Federal Co-operative College (FCC) Ibadan HND Admission Form 2020
Federal College of Education (FCE) Oyo Post UTME Form 2020 Is Out
Leave a Reply