Bayero University Kano (BUK) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into Bayero University, Kano that there will be an Online screening exercise from 27th July to 2nd October 2020.
Please note that only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose Bayero University, Kano as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
SEE ALSO: BUK Post UTME Screening.
How to Apply for BUK Direct Entry 2020 Screening.
- Visit www.buk.edu.ng and click Direct Entry Online Screening at the home page. Log in using your DE Number, State of Origin and State of Origin.
- A personalised payment invoice will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print it and go to any bank nationwide to make a non-refundable payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) being the cost of screening.
- Return to www.buk.edu.ng and log in to complete the screening. Note that applicants cannot complete the screening until their payment is processed and verified. Fill in the Personal Data (including a clear and recent passport photograph) and Results Verification forms and click ‘submit’. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University.
- An auto-generated Online Screening Acknowledgement Slip will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, write to [email protected]
- Payment at the Banks will be closed on a later date decided by the school.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE SCREENING will not be considered.