Adamawa State University (ADSU) Post UTME/DE 2020 Is Out
Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale. The ADSU Post UTME/DE 2020 screening will further take place on a specified place chosen by the institution.
ADSU Post UTME/DE 2020 Screening Eligibility.
- UTME candidates who possess five ‘O’ Level credits including Maths and English and scored 160, and above points in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and DE candidates who choose Adamawa State University, Mubi as their most preferred Institution (First Choice).
- Candidates who did not choose Adamawa State University, Mubi but are now willing, are advised to log onto the JAMB website and effect their first choice of Institution to Adamawa State University, Mubi.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME/DE 2020 Form.
- The Screening exercise will commence from Monday 7th September 2020.
- Screening fee: N2000
- Method of Payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their “0″ Level result should state so
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password. (As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
For further enquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admission Officer: 09023905527
- Information and Protocol Officer: 07038132083
Please note, no physical appearance is required throughout the exercise.